Year 6

We are AWESOME!

19 November

Anti-Bullying Week by Imogen

This week at GLPA it is Anti-Bullying Week and I would like to write to you what I think its all about. My first subject in bullying is the different ways of being bullied.
Verbal Bullying: Verbal bullying is were the person or people who are bullying you isnt touching you physically but saying mean things to you.
Physical Bullying: Physical bullying is were the person or people who are bullying you are physically contacting you such as hitting, punching, biting e.t.c.
Emotional Bullying: Emotional bullying is were the person or people who are bullying you are hurting your feelings by saying mean things to you that make you feel emotional inside.
Cyber Bullying: Cyber bullying is were the person or people who are bullying you are doing it online.It could start with just one person hearing a roomer and spreading it and then loads of people joining on.
It could be a single person who bullies loads of people. However, it could also be a group of people who bully a single person. Which ever way it is it still isnt nice. DONT bully other people and if you see other people being bullied go and tell an adult, dont just stand there! By Imogen C

No comments